- Started taking my Graphic and Web Design at the Computer Training Source. I’ve taken HTML and Illustrator. I’m really digging Adobe. I’m praying for a FREE 15″ Mac Book Pro and Adobe CS5 Master Suite. That would be sweet.
- I was in my first Improv performance at The Playground. It was interesting because everyone at the theater participated. Great fun.
- There is an opportunity to spruce up one of my comedy writing sketches for future presentation. I’m going to do and send it to Aaron McGruder for The Boondocks.
- Finished three stories for How They Living Ain’t No Joke. I’m excited about that opportunity. One more to go. Just for instruction.
- Gathering information and data for my TV show. I would like to begin in July.
- Pulling my credentials together for The Write Design Company. Have my target market and idea; just gotta do me.
- Making plans to hit the community for my Shorty blog.
- Started writing my book. I am overly elated. I am always trying to coach others; now it’s time to make something happen for myself. I know it’s going to be good. And, I have a coach in place to hold me accountable.
Even with everything that I’m doing, I need to have some stuff completed by the end of the week. I’m going to make a goal completion list for the month, then this week to make sure it happens. Ah, the beautiful feeling of progress.