Over the past couple days I’ve been told that it has been stated that
- I look gay because my clothes are too big;
- I should lock my hair; and
- I need to wear make up.
Not that I need to explain anything to anybody, but
- My clothes are too big because I lost weight and my finances do not allow for a new wardrobe;
- I like my hair twisted. Once my cash starts to flow consistently, it will be refreshed every two weeks instead of every three weeks; and
- I will add a little color when I’m going out, but I refuse to become a slave to make-up. And, it takes a lot of extra time to do stuff. Ugh!
While I understand that there are things that I need to do as I grow in my billionaire purpose; I think some things are way extreme. Maybe they’re not. I don’t know.
All I know is that I am a simple person with big dreams on a big mission. I do realize that presentation is everything, and I dress appropriately for all occasions. At least I think I do. But do I really have to give up my gym shoes when I go out to make runs? I try to be decent when I leave the house because you just never know what will happen at any time.
Also, I was told to dress a certain way when I’m out trying to get my workout on. For real??? I mean, what’s the point of trying to be cute when working out? I’m not a total ragamuffin, but I’m not Janet Jackson either.
Anyway, I said all of that to say: with all of the “advice” and observations that were shared, I wonder if the messengers are willing to put their money where their mouths are?
I mean, I did request assistance for new clothes. My hair…well, I’ll continue on a three week plan until my cash flows consistently. As for make-up, I’m not willing to dish out more than $10 apiece on I may need. I heard my friends talking about MAC makeup. Yeah, I can see that NOT happening.
Well, that’s all I wanted to share. I am aware that I do need a make over, but I’m just wondering, like I said earlier, if those that had something to say are willing to contribute.