1. Someone close to me expresses a need for $200 or less and I can GIVE it to them.
2. I won’t have to worry about how my mortgage is going to be paid.
3. I can tell my friends to cancel their plans for the weekend, pack up the children, and join me for the weekend at my vacation property in Lake Geneva.
4. I can pay everyone back with interest.
5. I am able to make my mother’s life financially comfortable.
6. I can hire and pay people to work for me.
7. Reading for leisure will be the norm instead of the exception.
That’s all I have for now. I just wanted to share what is on my heart.